Brill offers strategic financial advisory services to help organizations solve business challenges and accelerate strategic performance. Brill utilizes a data-driven, process-based lean methodology that identifies obstacles, measures performance and monitors execution.
Strategic Consulting Approach
Brill begins every client engagement with a comprehensive strategic needs analysis to facilitate the collaborative dialogue that is needed for us to partner with our clients in reaching their strategic objectives:
- Engagement – Perform a global assessment of the client’s needs
- Discovery – Meet with key stakeholders to understand the client’s organization and strategic problem and to define short- and long-term goals
- Research – Conduct industry and market research to assess the competitive landscape and develop a SWOT analysis
- Reporting – Reconvene with the client to discuss findings and to begin outlining a strategic roadmap
- Development – Create and document a strategic action and implementation plan, including metrics for gauging progress and success