Working with Brill
Brill Securities is currently looking for qualified professionals to join our family of stock and bond brokers. If you are determined to improve your production while receiving a higher payout, this is an opportunity worth exploring. Account Executive positions are available in our main office in Manhattan. Alternatively, we have designed a unique program where we help to set up branch offices in target geographic locations.
Brill Broker Requirements
Due to high demand, we require potential Brokers to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Produce more than $125,000 a year
- Have no disciplinary history
- Applicable licenses (i.e., Series 7, 24, 62, 63, 79, etc.)
If you meet these requirements, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or mail to:Nicholas Brown
Brill Securities, Inc.
152 West 57th Street
New York, NY 10019
Setting Up a Brill Branch Office
Setting up a Brill branch office offers you the benefit of being your own boss. without losing the support that comes from being part of an established entity. Since the inception of the Brill Branch Office Program in 1994, we have initiated several highly-successful branch offices. These offices range from established OSJ offices to one-man shops run from a home office.
Benefits of Setting Up a Brill Branch Office
Working from home or a satellite office affords the Broker the ability to profit from a unique entrepreneurial situation while also taking advantage of all the benefits that Brill has to offer, including:
- Access to professionally-appointed conference rooms at Brill’s NYC headquarters in Carnegie Hall Towers for client meetings
- Access to all research and support afforded to our representatives in the main office
- Daily e-mails of research and bond offerings
- Direct access to Brill's non-competitive trading desk
- Online access to statements, confirmations, account information, tax documents and research
- Support from Brill Securities’ staff, including an open door policy with Brill Management
As a Branch Office Broker, you have the opportunity to increase your bottom line by sharing in the profits of any new Brokers you introduce to Brill.